Inventory and Fulfillment Specialist
Mission. The Shields of Strength’s mission is to strengthen and encourage people with God’s Word. Every item we design has scripture on it…that is why we make it.
Reports To: The Inventory and Fulfillment Specialist will report to CEO.
The Inventory and Fulfillment Specialist fulfills customer orders and manages the inventory. The first priority is to pull, pack and ship customer orders within 1 business day of order receipt. The second priority is addressing customer support calls, email, text, social media messages, and in-store support. The third priority to manage product inventory to ensure accurate inventory, products are always available for purchase, minimal inventory is maintained to accomplish the mission. Make product recommendations for sales and promotions. Accurate and efficient inventory management is key the success for Shields of Strength.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Senior Fulfillment Specialist (Mrs. Roccaforte) until orders are picked and packed for the day.
- Provide customer support via calls, email, text, social media messages, and in-store support.
- Maintain inventory within various dBases to ensure accuracy, forecast cyclic requirements (Holidays, Sales, Events), products are always available for purchase while maintaining a lean efficient inventory stock level.
- Make product recommendation for sales, promotions, and events.
- Receive inventory and process items into inventory dBase.
- Provide packing list and invoice to Purchasing Agent. Purchasing Agent adjusts purchase orders accordingly and provides the invoice to Officer Manager. Office Manger pays supplier.
- Hand count 10% of Inventory monthly.
- Hand count 100% of Inventory once per year.
- Inventory Experience Desired
- Good Attention to Details.
- Positive, helpful, selfless, and caring.
- Ability to work 40 hour per week. (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Ability to work until a task is complete, even if overtime is required.
- Must have three references